Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Angry Birds Favors

As I mentioned in my previous post, I found an easy (and might I add, CUTE) Angry Birds punch art design over at Teri's blog.  My DD's favorite Angry bird is the red one so it was absolutely perfect for her birthday party.  My DS, on the other hand, prefers the pigs.  As luck would have it, as I was browsing through Teri's blog, I came across her King Pig punch art and knew I had to add it to my DD's party (thanks again Teri!!)  I had to change the punch sizes for some of the pieces so my pigs aren't quite as cute as hers but the kids still loved them.  I used my Fancy Favor Box die for these and placed cookies inside of them and voila!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you're enjoying your week.  Stop by tomorrow for the little coloring books I made for the goodie bags!

3 comments:

1LuvnMama said...

Oh these are way cute Michele! :) Man, where do you have the time? You are an awesome mom and crafter! :)

Creations by Shirl said...

Aww so cute Michele - love the piggy one!

eunice said...

Your favor bags turned out CUTE! Love how you grab on to a great idea and go all the way to fantastic with it!