Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Angry Birds Invite

My DD recently turned 5 years old.  She told me she wanted an Angry Birds beach party...here's the invitation that I made for her party.  During my hunt for an easy Angry Birds punch art design, I came across Teri's design.  I absolutely loved it and knew it would be the way to go (thanks Teri!). I ended up using her punch art design for some coloring books I put together for the kids goodie bags and for the party favors as well (I'll share those a little later).

Having both my kids in school now has definitely been an adjustment.  Since I'm a SAHM and both of them are in school, I thought I'd have more free time on my hands during the week - um, I was definitely WRONG!  With all of the homework and afterschool commitments on top of my volunteer work in both of their classrooms, I am finding little time to do much else - especially crafting!  But I wouldn't change this time for anything in the world.  Being able to be there for my kids in and out of school (while they still LET ME) is something I'll cherish forever!

3 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

This is cute, love that angry bird...

eunice said...

You did a great job with your daughter's angry bird invite! Can't wait to see the matching goodie bags and favors you made up too!
Wise decision to spend time now with your girls while they are young. You definitely will never regret it...they just grow up way too quickly! Enjoy them now and they will love you for it forever.

LeroyLime said...

awesome!! loved your photo...am making some of these bad boys for my son's bday right now and will link back to your blog once I have the post up! :)