Friday, January 8, 2010

Wedding Card


I made this pop-up gift card holder for my GF's wedding. Her wedding colors are a light cream color and black so I thought I'd stay with those colors for this card. I decided to keep it simple since her invites were elegantly simple as well. I found the great tutorial for this here and just had to make one. Oh, and as usual, I almost forgot to get a picture of it before I put it in the envelope so unfortunately I had already signed the card.

I hope everyone is starting off the year on a good note and that it carries on throughout the year!! Happy Friday!! :-)

11 comments:

joni h said...

ooh, very cute!! love the image & the pop up technique! great card!

Brenda said...

That's a great card! I totally understand about taking a picture of my projects... sometimes I forget and then need to open the envelope!

1LuvnMama said...

Hi Michele!
Just popped in to see your fab wedding card and boy let me tell you . . . I luv it! I'm always searching for new ideas that are different & will have to try this one! TFS the tutorial! I snagged the tutorial on the desktop calendar from your blog and made it . . . thx! :) Happy Friday!

Denise said...

Wow, this is Beautiful! Love the style of this card.
Hugs,
Denise

Islander Girl said...

Ooh this is so pretty! I'm gonna have to try this!! Thanks for the link!

Aloha!

Michelle Alejandro said...

This is such a wonderful wedding card! I will make sure to invite you to my next wedding, lol! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Years!

Hugs,
Michelle

Cyndi said...

nice pop up card! i just tried that one too recently!

Joy said...

just watched the link to the tutorial and it's really easy to make. you did a great job on the card! I love it! so pretty and so elegant for a wedding! great job! love that it's a GCH too! TFS!

Jenny V. said...

Wow Michele, this is such a lovely wedding card! Thanks for the tutorial, hopefully I can give it a try.

Chrisd said...

What a lovely job on your card. Your friend will treasure it!Great tutorial too.

Shirley N said...

This is a beautiful wedding pop up card Michele. I love it and will have to make one too! Thanks for the link.