Saturday, May 29, 2010

Secret Message Card

I watched a video tutorial on this type of secret message card on Dawn's Stamping Thoughts and just had to make one. Since my dad's birthday is next week and he gets a kick out of the interactive cards I make for him, I decided this would be perfect for him. I decided to use stickers to embellish his card since I found this super cute sticker set and thought it would be perfect for my dad's card since he loves fishing and camping! Thanks for stopping by. I hope you are enjoying this long weekend!

4 comments:

Brenda said...

That's cute that your dad enjoys the handmade cards you create for him. Happy birthday to your dad! I know he'll love this card!

eunice said...

Oh Michele, this such a neat card! This is one interactive card that I haven't had a chance to try yet...looks fun! I really like how you layered all the embellishments for dimension on your card...wow, that's a lot of stickers! I'm sure your dad will have fun trying to figure out how this card works!

Joy said...

cute card. love that it's for father's day. love the embellishments. hope you are enjoying your holiday!

joni h said...

great card! hope your dad have fun figuring out this card! great sticker set!