Sunday, June 13, 2010

Graduation Cap Card

We recently celebrated our cousin's high school graduation. I always find it so challenging to make cards for guys...and this was no exception. Luckily, I visited Eunice's blog and saw the graduation cards she had made and became inspired. Mines is definitely a lot more plain than hers since I didn't have much time to work on it, but it served its purpose. This was such a fun card to make and I know I'll be making it again! Thank you Eunice for the inspiration!!

6 comments:

Mari AKA Momo said...

This is soooooo Awesome!!! LOVE IT!!! Thanks for joining my challenge! XOXO momo

Joy said...

what a cute card for graduation. I have seen it around but never tried it. you did a fabulous job! happy Monday!

Brenda said...

That is a very cute grad card! Good luck with the challenge!

Joanna said...

Awesome card..I know guy cards can me hard,but you did great! Thanks for sharing with us! :)

Janis said...

What a fun way to do a graduation card. You got the cutest ideas. I might have to case this one. hee-hee. TFS!!!

eunice said...

Great job on this, Michele! Isn't it so cool that this comes together so quick with Alicia's template?