Thursday, July 15, 2010

Monster Easel Card

Here is the birthday card I made for my husband's co-worker's son. His first birthday party is on Saturday and I will finally get to see how all of those suitcases that I made held up after she packaged them up with the little monsters she had made. I used the new SU! stamp set "Make a Monster" for this card. I was trying to make this little monster look like ones she is using for her theme and tried to keep it with her color scheme. This was a fun card to put together and it was quick and simple too!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

you and i still have so much in common! this is another one of the stamp sets i bought too! it's a really cute card and i know that those suitcases & monsters will be a hit at the party! have fun!

Joy said...

what a cute card! love that you made it into an easel. love that monster you used! hope you have a wonderful weekend!

eunice said...

Oh, Michele this card is just perfect for the birthday party! I'm sure your friend will be totally delighted when she sees this. AWESOME!!!