Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Goodies

I had 60 little ones to make goodies for this Christmas. I decided to make some snowman soup for them....fast and simple! I used my SU! watercolor pencils to color the cute snowman...so much fun and it made the process super quick.
I got this poem off the internet and printed it up on labels for quick assembly! :-)
I was trying to come up with something to give to one of my daughter's teachers when my GF Brenda posted her hot cocoa holders! Such PERFECT timing since I already had lots of hot cocoa for the snowman soup I was making. I completely CASEd hers since they were just too perfect!! Thanks Brenda for the measurements and inspiration!! :-)
I can't believe Christmas is just a few days away...AAAHHH!!! I'm usually busy trying to get things done up until then. I never really get to just relax and enjoy the holiday season with my family. But I'm hoping I budgeted my time better this year and I'll be able to have some down time before the big day so I can t spend some quality time with them.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you are able to take some time for yourself and enjoy the holidays with your family as well! :-)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.2

4 comments:

Shirley N said...

60 snowman soups, OMGosh girl, you've been busy! What lucky recipients, they're adorable! And I love your hot cocoa holder that you cased from Brenda, too, very nice! Hope you're done with your projects so you can relax and spend time with your family now. Happy Holidays Michele!

Brenda said...

your snowman soup and cocoa box came out cute! can i put in my order for next christmas? lol! 60, huh? you're crazy! oh well, now that's over and done with i'm sure you'll be able to relax with the family. take care!

Unknown said...

Super cute projects! :)

Teri said...

I love snowmen soup! Can't believe you made 60 of them!! Happy New Year!!