Friday, March 26, 2010

Mini Purse and Note Cards

I just love the projects over at Craft Project Central! Here is my version of the mini purse and note cards that is featured on CPC. Looking at the pictures now though makes me realize that I need to dress it up a bit more. The instructions actually use the SU! Beautiful Wings Embosslit (and is very pretty) but mines is on backorder so I decided to go with a flower theme instead. Anyways, for now, it is what it is...until I can figure out what more I want to do to it. :-)Thank you for taking the time to stop by and for leaving such nice comments. It's so encouraging to receive such sweet feedback from you! Have a great weekend!!

9 comments:

Michelle Alejandro said...

I love this Michele! I made the purse too, it was so cute! I really love your version (especially the colors)! TFS!

Hugs,
Michelle

Shirley N said...

Oh my, Michele, I absolutely love the look of this project of yours. It is GORGEOUS. lOVE your purse and cards! Your flowers are beautiful, especially the one on your purse and I really love your DP and your colors!

Ilissa said...

Cute purse. I love how you made everything match in color! Someone is gonna be very happy!!

Jacque said...

Hi Michelle! Thanks for your comments about Craft Project Central! LOVE your versions!! Jacque

Unknown said...

Wow - luv the colors you chose for your cards/purse and the flowers you added.

Debi said...

Amazing...what a great idea! And thanks for the link to CPC. Also gotta mention that I loved your suitcases for the monsters! That's such a great idea and those monsters are just ridiculously cute!

Brenda said...

wow you've been busy cranking out projects! glad you like the CPC projects! ttyl!

joni h said...

No need to add anything! It's beautiful as it is! That DSP is the prettiest! TFS!

Joy said...

oh my goodness! that is one awesome purse! looks like its a lot of work! I love mine from Michelle. your DP and flower is really pretty. I need to try that =) TFS and have a wonderful week!