Friday, March 12, 2010

Simple Wedding Card

I put together this really quick card this morning for a wedding my DH and I are attending tomorrow night. I CASEd this from the SCS gallery. I really liked the simplicity of it. I added a small pocket to the inside where I'll include our gift.

My DH is taking me on a weekend getaway in Waikiki since all of his recent business travel has earned him a few free nights at the Hyatt. Since our anniversary is coming up this week and the wedding we are attending is in Waikiki, we decided it would be the perfect time for a little staycation...minus the kiddies who will be spending some QT with Grandma and Papa! I can't believe we've been together for 19 years!!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

7 comments:

Shirley N said...

Ohhh, I like this too--I may just have to case this one also. TFS!

Brenda said...

Love the simplicity of the card. Have fun with your staycation! You deserve the break! Happy Anniversary too!

Denise said...

Beautiful & Elegant!! I Love it.
Hugs,
Denise

Pineapple Cove said...

Such an elegant card! Love it. Sorry I missed your visit today, =(. Hope you & the family are doing well!

ManLe

Angie said...

OH! This is so elegant! Great job!

Joy said...

what a pretty card. so pretty and elegant for a wedding. hope you had a fun time and a great get away for you two. TFS!

eunice said...

I like this a lot! It's so clever and looks so elegant...hope you don't mind if I case this! :)