Thursday, May 26, 2011

Mother's Day RAK

After a long day, I came home to some happy mail! :-)  My GF Brenda sent me this awesome Mother's Day RAK filled with some chocolate goodness.  Yes, I had to stash it so that my kids wouldn't get it...it's mines all mines!  hehe!  Brenda is such a wonderful and thoughtful friend and I'm so grateful to have her in my life!  Thanks again Brenda!!

ETA: Not sure what happened.  I had this scheduled to post a while ago and only now realized it didn't.  So sorry Bren!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

you're a great friend too! glad it was a good surprise to come home too! have a great weekend and summer!

1LuvnMama said...

Yes, B is the greatest! She's so sweet {like a gumdrop} and always so thoughtful. :)

Joy said...

love that RAK! she's the queen of punches! blogger was down a couple days and if you had it scheduled to post, it didn't. I posted something and then it went away and I had to post it again. no worries, I am sure she knows! have a wonderful long weekend!