Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Baby Shower Diaper Cake

Here is another diaper "cake" I made for another one of my DH's coworkers. This one is a car.  I had actually started this cake around the same time as the  diaper cake bike I made a few months ago but got side tracked...my DH actually had to remind me about it. (oops!)  SO, since my DS is on summer vacation now, I decided to finish it up. Glad I got it done in time! :-)

Don't mind the junk (and my DS)  in the background...he's enjoying his summer vacation!! :-)

Here is the tag I made to add to this cake...used some left over stuff from my SIL's baby shower that we had a while back.

5 comments:

Brenda said...

cute diaper cake! love the tag too! hope your summer is going well!

Shirley N said...

Cute, cute, cute Michele! Love your diaper cake and tag!

eunice said...

Wow Michele, how in the world do you come up with these? These diaper cakes are just the most amazing thing ever...you should teach a class!
eunice

1LuvnMama said...

Wow, luv the diaper cake/car! I do remember the bike and that one was cute too. Hey, DS looks all relaxed on his vaca! "S" hasn't had a break yet. We are on the go, go, go!

ediapercakes said...

Your car cake is adorable!