Tuesday, December 22, 2009

BIA Notebooks for Preschoolers

I've been wanting to use my BIA again so I decided to make these little notebooks as Christmas gifts for my son's preschool classmates. Even though the notebooks didn't turn out the way I had envisioned them, I was still pleased with the finished product. I kept them simple since I realized that at 3 & 4 years old, just seeing their names on something makes them happy enough...plus, again, I was having time managment issues and found myself putting all 23 of these together a couple of days before winter break was going to start! UGH!! I really think my New Year's resolution will have to be to work on that...I cause so much stress for myself! :-)

2 comments:

Linda said...

Awesome job Michele! Keep it up!

Denise said...

WOW Michelle, love it. Great gifts to give. I love using the BIA, it's fun! I have been having a few of my friends over to create with it, now they are hooked & want to get one too! LOL
Merry Christmas!
Hugs,
Denise