Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Gifts for Mom's Friends


My mom asked me to make some post-it holders for her friends at work. I decided to use my BIA for these which helped to make these really quick to make. Since I had to make 23 of these in a day, I kept them super simple. I hope her friends like them.
Thank you so much for continuing to stop by (even though I am not a consistent poster) and for all of your kind comments. I am truly grateful for the wonderful friends I have made through my blog. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas filled with love and laughter!

5 comments:

Denise said...

Wow Michelle, you have been one busy little Elf! Love all of those. Happy Holidays.
Hugs,
Denise

Linda said...

Hey Michele - you've been on a roll huh??? How nice for you to make these gifts for your Mom's friends! I know they'll all love them! Since you already met Kyoko, I'm hoping one day we'll be able to get together too! Merry Christmas Michele! xoxo, Linda

Michelle U said...

Wowza Michele you have been busy! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Hugs,
Michelle

Joy said...

you were busy creating this christmas! love all your post it note holders. I'm sure your mom's friends loved them. hope you had a good Christmas and have a blessed 2010~ hugs~joy

Janis said...

Wow! That is so cute! Wishing you and your family a wonderful new year. Lots of love, Janis