Friday, December 4, 2009

Great RAKS from Great Ladies


I missed another one of Denise's fun filled crafting get togethers at her house this past Sunday, since my husband was being sent to Guam for work. :-( I was so bummed out and thinking about all the fun I was missing out on all day! So I was so pleasantly surprised when I heard from Brenda that she had a bunch of goodies for me from all of the sweet ladies that she met that day. Brenda even surprised me with her make n take that she put together for the group that day (I love it...I was so sad when I saw that I missed out on that)
Sorry I missed another one ladies but thank you so, SO much for all of the goodies...I love them all!!! You are all true crafting talents and I am dying to meet you all, hopefully, some day soon!!!!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I hope that day will come soon! They are all really sweet and so easy to get along with! Guess Darren owes you a day of crafting when he comes back... make sure he brings back some omiyage from Guam!