Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Bridal Shower Slider Gift Card Holder

Here is a slider gift card holder I made for a bridal shower I attended this past weekend.  I went browsing through some blogs when I came across a beautiful card created by Lorri of Confessions of a Stamping Addict.  Her card provided me with some much needed inspiration for this card. 
I decided on a slider gift card holder after seeing a few of them during my browsing session. Here's a tutorial I found on how to make this type of card - really easy!
Card slides open and close - I placed a gift card inside and it opened and closed with ease!
Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you're having a good week!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Love this card and the inspirations you used for it! Thanks for sharing both links. You did a nice job- pretty soon you'll need to change your blog name to "My Not So Simple Crafts"!

Brenda said...

there you go again... showing me something that i just need to add to my to do list! lol! this is a wonderful card. love how it opens up. you should start doing classes on how to make these cards... then i can attend and actually make a card like you... lol! thanks for the inspiration!

eunice said...

Michele...your bridal shower slider card is AWESOME!!! You are the BEST when it comes to searching out new and fun creative ideas! Another card for me to CASE...thank you for always keeping us all so inspired! BTW, I love the patterned paper you used, is it from SU?

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Michele,
Just love the slider card. How creative!!! TFS

Joy said...

cute card...love the slider! it really is elegant too. have a good week!