Monday, August 15, 2011

Some Kisses and Roses

My family and I just went to watch my BF's daughter's (the same one I just made the Cupcake Birthday Card for) dance performance on Friday night.  I decided to make her a bouquet of Hershey Kisses roses after I saw a few tutorials on how to make them on YouTube.  These were SUPER quick to make!!
Decided to just bunch them all together and tie some ribbon around the "stems" since the floral tape left a kinda sticky feel.  I made a quick tag to add to it using some of my SU! supplies. :-)

Can't believe how quick these came together.  I made 18 of them in less than an hour!
Thanks for stopping by!!

4 comments:

Brenda said...

what a beautiful bouquet! i'm sure she loved them!

Creations by Shirl said...

They came out just as sweet as roses.. I'm sure she's not going to want to eat it....

1LuvnMama said...

What a luv-ly bouquet Michele! I don't know if I'd be able to take it a part to get to the candy . . . too pretty! :) So, contacted the coach yet?

eunice said...

Love that you always create and post the neatest crafty stuff all the time! This chocolate kiss roses came out great...neat idea to make them into a bouquet!