Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Framed Birthday Anya II

I made this 4x4 card for my cousin who recently celebrated her birthday.  I decided to make another folded paper frame card just for fun.  I kept this one clean and simple so that the focus remained on Anya! :-) 
I did hesitate using the folded paper frame for this because it covered up the image a bit much but once I cut Anya's legs off there was no going back!  LOL!

I had fun putting this card together.  I was actually working on four different cards at the same time.  I started one, got stuck, started another one, got stuck again, etc. etc.  I finished my Cupcake Birthday Card first and then this one.  I still have the other two sitting on my table.  Those are the two that I started like last month and they have been almost in the same spot ever since!  YIKES!  Oh well, hopefully I'll figure out what to do with them soon!!

Hope you're having a good week!  Thank you for stopping by! :-)

5 comments:

Brenda said...

cute card! and don't worry about the other two. i'm sure you'll think of something amazing to make with them!

Amy said...

Wow! This is so cute Michele...love the colors and birthday Anya looks so pretty! I wouldn't worry about the other two cards, they'll tell you what they want one of these days! ;)

Creations by Shirl said...

Isn't this paper frame card easy to do! This is good to give away when the kids get their school pics taken.. You did a pretty job on yours.

eunice said...

Really like this folded frame card style! Awesome copic coloring skills, Michele...your card turned out so cute! I can't wait to try one of these too!

Elena said...

YOur card turned out great! I'm sure you'll come up with something for the others. TFS!