Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A Baby Gift

Okay, so I've been a terrible friend to my GF Brenda. She had her 4th daughter on April 1st and I only recently gave her her baby gift. I made her daughter a personalized onesie and burp cloth using the freezer paper method and my Cricut! I really love making these. So sorry it took me forever to get this to you Brenda!!

I placed them in this gift bag that I made after seeing a tutorial of it on Becky Roberts' Inking Idaho blog. I also made her a gift card holder that held a gift card for Target
Thanks for stopping by and checking this out. I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog!

2 comments:

Michelle Alejandro said...

This is so awesome! What is the freezer bag technique? I am intrigued, lol! Love that onesie!

Kyoko said...

Wow, love that HK Onesie ... it's soo super cute! Yah, what's the freezer bag technique?