Thursday, August 6, 2009

Playing Catch Up

Okay, I'm sorry for all of these posts but since my computer was down for so long I have lots of catching up to do. In fact, my computer is still not fixed and I decided to just start downloading pictures onto my husbands computer!

Anyways, after receiving my framed art from Michelle, a little while back, I wanted to make some of my own using her masterpiece as my inspiration! I actually found some 12x12 frames that my mom-in-law had bought for me a while back and decided to use them. Since my cousin is having a birthday party for her daughter in a few weeks, I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to make one!
This one's not framed yet...I was having a hard time getting a good picture of it so I took it out of the frame.
I used my Cuttlebug embossing folder for the background and some Stickles on the hula girl for some bling!
After the first one, I was on a roll.....
My GF had a birthday party for her daughter this past weekend and so I made one for her as well. It was the perfect project to use up some of my Smirk scraps!

Again, I used my Cuttlebug embossing folder for the background and Stickles for some bling. Here's the matching card I made to go along with the gift!
After my mom saw the first two I made, she asked me if I could make one for her friend who was celebrating her birthday this past weekend.
We found the smaller 8x8 frame at Wal-mart. Her friend's favorite color is purple and she likes Asian themed things.
Here's the card that I made for my mom to give with her gift. I let her choose what she wanted on it and she chose this Gorjuss Girl image.
And the last one I made was to welcome a new addition to the family. My DH's cousin & his wife welcomed their second child last month. I still have to deliver this to them so hopefully they don't see this before it gets to them! But if I'm not that lucky, Ardis I hope you like it!
Took it out of the frame because the glass and my camera's flash were not cooperating
I just think Stickles are the greatest! Easy to use and adds such great bling to your projects!
Thank you again Michelle for your inspiration! As you can tell, I just LOVE the framed art you made for me!! :-) I hope you're all having a wonderful day!!

8 comments:

Michelle Alejandro said...

WOW! You have been so busy! Love these frames! Aren't they so fun to make. I have to get cracking and start creating some stuff. TFS!

Hugs,
Michelle

Brenda said...

I was thinking that you must be crafting if you can't get on that computer of yours. I guess I was right! Love all your creations!

joni h said...

wow! that sure is a lot of creating going on at your house! those frames are awesome!

Ashley Newell said...

What cute creations!

Jenny said...

Very Cute! Thanks for all the great ideas!
Jenny
crazyforpaper.blogspot.com

Elena said...

WOw Michele you sure were busy making those awesome cute frames. Love them all! Hugs ~ Elena

Kyoko said...

Whoa Sister ... FABULOUS creations! I love each and every one of them. Your color choices and bling add so much to the projects. TFS!

Cyndi said...

wow your work is awesome!