I'm so sorry that I haven't been posting anything to my blog...my computer is down and I'm not able to upload any pictures right now. I'm squeezing in a little time on my husband's work computer right now so that I can post this award that I received from Jenny a little while ago. Thank you so much Jenny for this award! I feel so honored to be recognized by such a talented crafter!
The rules for this award are:
1. Thank the person that nominated you for this award.
2. Copy logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link the person's blog that nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post a link to the 7 you nominated.
7.Leave a comment on each blog to let them know they are nominated.
Let's see...7 things about myself...
1. I was born in Alaska...moved to Hawaii when I was 5 when my dad decided to leave the Air Force (my dad was born and raised in Waipahu)
2. I love meeting new people despite the fact that I'm VERY shy.
3. My husband and I have been married for 6 years but have been together for 18 years!
4. Although we lived a house away from each other since we were in elementary school, my husband and I didn't meet until my junior year of high school (he's a year younger than me).
5. I loved reading all of the Harry Potter books even though I usually do not like to read.
6. I've been taking on-line courses for about a year now to finally earn my Psychology degree...I dropped out of college many, MANY years ago!
7. I'm allergic to cats...my eyes and throat start to itch and I eventually start wheezing!
Okay, so now I am supposed to nominate 7 other crafters for this award. My nominees are:
1. Angie-My Boat
3. Gracie-Created by Gracie
4. Jodie-Hawaiian Angels
5. Joy-A Place to be Me
7. Rina-Heartful Stamping