Thursday, August 27, 2009

RAK from Joni

I'm so sorry it's been so long since my last post. My laptop is fried! My husband tried fixing it...but I think he broke it more! I'm so sad! Now I'm trying to work off of our desktop but I don't like having my pictures scattered between computers!! I gotta start backing them up! Anyways, because of my computer issues, and my day to day crazy life, the next few posts are a little back dated...so sorry!!

I received this RAK from Joni H. a while ago. I was so surprised to receive an envelope from her in the mail!! It truly made my day. She made this adorable folder and filled it with the cutest digi stamps! I love her coloring and of course the added bling to her dress!!
Thank you so much Joni for thinking of me!!! And it was so nice to finally meet you at the last meeting! :-)

1 comment:

joni h said...

hey! no close ups! you can see the mistakes!!
you're very welcome! those were the images that we got from Dawne at Denise's house. welcome back to blogland!