Thursday, June 30, 2011

Double Easel Birthday Card

I made this card about a week ago when I was still amped up on crafting!  Soon afterward, things began to get hectic around my house and I never got around to taking a picture of it and posting it.  Well yesterday was my mom's birthday and my dad needed a card for her.  Okay, let me be "real" now.  He would have been perfectly fine not having a card and handing her present to her in the shopping bag that her gift was placed in when he bought it...but how sad is that??  I have two young children and so I try to make these things a bit more exciting for them you know?!  hahaha!!  ANYWAYS, here is the card that I made for my dad to give to my mom.
Made this flower using my Fun Flower Bigz die (finally)

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you're having a great week!

2 comments:

1LuvnMama said...

Woohoo! This b-day card is the winnah! :) Your mom must be so happy and so proud!

Hey how's your summer going? We are so, so, so busy it's ridiculous! Poor "S", he's so worn down everyday but good for him since he is so full of energy. Take it easy and talk soon!

eunice said...

Wow, Michele...this card is fabulous! Your flower turned out GREAT...I had to "click" on it to take a closer look and it looks even better up close! Wow, all the distessing you did really makes this flower awesome! And I love how you added it to your double easel card...gotta try one too!